Monday, September 7, 2009

The New Post

Some few random sketches that i have done.

I call this '3 people'... inspired by Hujan group, love their song but cant seem to find their CD, i dont go out much.



Dunno why suddenly i drew this.

Place where i kept my pencils and notes.

Worn out pencil case, already thrown this away.


Hafiz's daughter, his first daughter and want it to be in sketched.



Sketch of myself playing the guitar, dont be fooled by the sketch, i dont play guitar. This is for KUAM montage. You should see the animation. Nicee.Old office desk, when I was still in Proton Sdn Bhd.

A person dissolve in thin air. Like Spawn.

Most of the sketches here are scanned, now im working in a new office, already make some new sketches but not enough time to scanned. So i probably sketch using my tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment