Friday, November 13, 2009

Online Business

Its the new trend, making money online. Everybody can do it and you can even work from home. Easy said than done. I have listen Derek Gehl (online business consultant) from Youtube and his talk was very interesting until... find a niche market. There is soooo many business out there but which one to choose. I wanted to create my own business but dont know what sort of business i want to do. I have a background of automotive engineering, i love sketching, i am an engineering lecturer, i enjoy craft, i love jogging, i have a 2nd dan black belt in taekwondo, im very good taking video, i read business book and i know the only product that will sell to the customer is something that can PREVENT TRAFFIC. So what is my niche market???

i already have 6 business idea that i have note down in my folder but not yet executed. and spent my invigilation by creating a business plan. i am using "Start your own business" from Entrepreneur Magazine as a guideline. i have arrange the business plan by complexity, capital cost, long term business, and profit.... maybe i just pick one


tracing face

No comments:

Post a Comment